As a reminder, the RDP2 date for JavaFX 13 is on Monday, August 5, at 23:59 Pacific time. This is the deadline for all P3-P4 bugs for JavaFX 13. Please allow sufficient time for your review to complete ahead of that deadline.

During RDP2 P1-P2 bugs can be fixed for JavaFX 13 with approval, as was done in previous releases. Doc-only bugs and test-only bugs of any priority may still be fixed during RDP2.

-- Kevin