Hi Matthias,

in short, version 13 and 13-ea+14b are binary identical. 13-ea+14 was a
misconfigured maven publication, that caused the platform dependent
artifacts to be missing and should not be used.

Longer response: those three versions are maven publications of the exact
same build (built from tag 13+14). The dates reflect the time when the
artifacts were uploaded to the maven central staging repository and not the
time of actual release to maven central release repository. I actually
didn't know it would keep the dates of the first publication. We'll keep
that in mind for the future releases to republish the final version so
there is less confusion.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

Greetings,
Joeri