This PR upgrades the version of gradle used to build JavaFX to 6.0. In addition
to keeping up to date, this will allow us to subsequently upgrade the boot JDK
to JDK 13.

This change does the following:

1. Use ivy `patternLayout ...` instead of `layout "pattern" ...` and specify no
metadata for ivy repositories. This was split out of
[JDK-8226754](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8226754), PR #9, because
the replacement API is documented as unstable in gradle 5.x (although it works
fine) and isn't needed until we actually upgrade to 6.0.

2. Bump the gradle version used by the build from 5.3 to 6.0.

Note that this does not change the minimum required version of gradle, which
remains at 5.3.

I have compared the artifacts produced before and after this change and there
are no differences.

Commits:
 - 5b224e5d: 8232063: Upgrade gradle to version 6.0

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/33/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/33/webrev.00
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/33.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/33/head:pull/33