On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 14:56:58 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 19:11:48 GMT, Scott Palmer <swpal...@openjdk.org> wrote:
>
>> Added tabSize property to Text and TextFlow and -fx-tab-size CSS attribute
>> to both.  TextFlow's tab size overrides that of contained Text nodes.
>>
>> ----------------
>>
>> Commits:
>>  - 68d221c7: 8130738: TextFlow's tab width is static
>>
>> Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/32/files
>>  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/32/webrev.00
>>   Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8130738
>>   Stats: 324 lines in 8 files changed: 260 ins; 0 del; 64 mod
>>   Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/32.diff
>>   Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/32/head:pull/32
>
>>  I should clamp so it reads back as 1 - Fixed.
>
> This has implications for binding, etc., so I suspect this is not what we
> want. I'll look into this more when I review it.
>
> NOTE: This will need a CSR in addition to two reviewers. You can file the CSR
> any time, but I suggest leaving it in Draft state until Phil and I have had a
> first pass look at the API.

The indenting was wrong in that section and I had to make some minor changes,
so I corrected the bad indenting.  Kevin indicated, "In your specific case,
reformatting the methods in the StyleableProperties nested class that are
adjacent to code you add or modify seems fine, as long as you only change the
indentation and not the line wrapping."

I didn't intend to trigger an update to this pull request...I find Git awkward
to work with (Mercurial makes more sense to me) so I'm making mistakes as I
bumble around.

I do expect an update to address the way I've clamped to 1.  I agree with Kevin
that it is probable wrong. Just waiting for feedback.