On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 15:51:42 GMT, Jeanette Winzenburg <faste...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 15:49:47 GMT, Jeanette Winzenburg <faste...@openjdk.org>
> wrote:
>
>> fix for https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8220722
>>
>> - replaces the manually registered listener with registerChangeListener(...)
>> - added test that's failing before and passing after the fix (plus a sanity
>> test that the skin still is listening to changes)
>>
>> ----------------
>>
>> Commits:
>>  - 9f4fc409: 8220722: ProgressBarSkin: adds strong listener to control's
>> width
>>  - 61f7361d: 8235151: Nonexistent notifyQuit method referred from iOS
>> GlassHelper.m
>>
>> Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/59/files
>>  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/59/webrev.00
>>   Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8220722
>>   Stats: 102 lines in 5 files changed: 88 ins; 0 del; 14 mod
>>   Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/59.diff
>>   Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/59/head:pull/59
>
> hmm ... somehow my rebase went wrong, sry. Don't know what exactly, though:
> Jose's changes are already integrated, so why do they appear here again?
> *grrrr

Yeah, something odd with the way you did the rebase, I guess. The commit hashes
are different between the commit for Jose's fix in your branch, and the one in
the upstream jfx master. When you get a moment, you will need to fix it. Since
the review hasn't started yet, the easiest is to rebase your local branch on
top of the upstream/master and then do a force push.