Thanks for the cleanup :)

Zitat von Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>:

I was planning to do that this morning (I was going to do it Friday afternoon, but ran into the JBS maintenance window, and then ran out of time). They actually had turned it on before the below bug was integrated, but there was a configuration error in the Skara bot that prevented it from working, and they haven't implemented the retry logic yet.

Thanks.

-- Kevin