Hi Frederic,

P3 bug fixes can go in during RDP1 if they are safe enough fixes. The RDP2 deadline is Feb 3, so there is still time. Any bug that misses 14 and is ready for integration into mainline will go into 15. A case can be made for pulling in a very limited number of safe fixes from 15 into a 14.0.x release, but I wouldn't expect that in this case. If the fix is safe enough to get into 14, it will likely make it. If not, then it isn't a good candidate for 14.0.1 anyway.

-- Kevin

On 1/7/2020 5:51 AM, thevenet.f...@free.fr wrote:
Hi Kevin,

I am wondering about the likelihood for the fix to JDK-8088198 that I
proposed in PR #68 (https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/68) to make it into
JavaFX 14.
I think it is unlikely to be integrated into master by Thursday since it
has yet to be fully reviewed, but since it is marked as a P3 bug, I understand
that it could still be integrated during RDP1(provided it works as expected,
of course); am I correct?
In the event it doesn't make it on time for 14, would it qualify to be
backported for inclusion in an intermediate release like 14.0.1, or would
it have to wait for JavaFX 15?

Thanks,
Frederic.

----- Mail original -----
De: "Kevin Rushforth" <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>
À: "openjfx-dev" <openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net>
Envoyé: Mardi 7 Janvier 2020 00:26:03
Objet: Re: Proposed schedule for JavaFX 14

This is a final reminder that JavaFX 14 enters rampdown phase one (RDP1)
on January 9, 2020 at 23:59 Pacific time.

Any change integrated to the default 'master' branch after that will be
for JavaFX 15. I will fork a new 'jfx14' stabilization branch early
Friday morning (Pacific time). As with previous releases, P1-P3 bug
fixes, and test or documentation fixes of any priority can still get
into JavaFX 14 during RDP1. I'll send out more details Friday morning.

-- Kevin