Everything passes with the fix and 5 of the new tests fail without the fix.

removingThenAddingNodeToDifferentBranchGetsNewFontStyleTest
movingBranchToDifferentBranchGetsNewCssVariableTest
removingThenAddingNodeToDifferentBranchGetsCorrectInheritedValue
removingThenAddingNodeToDifferentBranchGetsIneritableStyle
movingNodeToDifferentBranchGetsNewFontStyleTest

I doubt this will cause a significant performance decrease. I think it's worth
it for correctness. The only other thing is that I kept the fix to the minimum,
but technically canReuseHelper now has a side effect. I could try rewrite some
things if necessary, or maybe rename the method? Else leave it as is?

Commits:
 - 0749dde7: 8237469: Fixed whitespace issues
 - 4e696401: 8237469: CssStyleHelper reuse check fixed

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/87/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/87/webrev.00
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/87.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/87/head:pull/87