On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 15:43:25 GMT, Robert Lichtenberger <rlich...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Test simulates a single mouse-released event.
>> Fix simply guards against the null case.
>
> The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.

This is a simple enough change that 1 reviewer will suffice -- @arapte will
review.

I did notice some unrelated changes that should be reverted.

modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/skin/TabPaneSkin.java
 line 1957:

> 1956:         }
> 1957:         @Override
> 1958:         protected void interpolate(double frac) {

This is unrelated to your change. Please revert it.

modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/skin/TabPaneSkin.java
 line 1974:

> 1973:         }
> 1974:         @Override
> 1975:         protected void interpolate(double frac) {

Please revert.

modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/skin/TabPaneSkin.java
 line 1994:

> 1993:     private ListChangeListener childListener = new
> ListChangeListener<Node>() {
> 1994:         @Override
> 1995:         public void onChanged(Change<? extends Node> change) {

Please revert.