Hi Kevin,

On 31.01.2020 16:38, Kevin Rushforth wrote:
> And if you need a modular jar, you might look at ModuleLauncherTest instead.

thank you very much for this important hint as well!

Having no knowledge about gradle it will take me a while to research and
digest, but this definitely
helps me to jump start to the section where tests get carried out with
separately configured JVMs.

Would it be o.k. to first submit a pull request for JDK-8234959
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8234959> and later, when an
appropriate test unit using
the SPI dependent pseudo script engine is available submitting the test app
with different pull
request? Or would it be better to submit both with the same pull request?

---rony