On 22.02.2020 17:33, Philip Race wrote:
> What openjdk ID would this be associated with ?

8234959: FXMLLoader does not populate ENGINE_SCOPE Bindings with FILENAME and
ARGV #122

One PR is the fix another one is dubbed as WIP and has the test unit for this
bug (such that one can
apply it before and after the fix).

> I don't see a Rony Flatscher in the census : https://openjdk.java.net/census
>
> Rony, Have you made contributions and been granted author status ?
No, this is the first time I try to contribute code.
> If yes, where is it on that page ? If not, then you need to make contributions
> (not just sign the OCA) before you get author status and until then there is
> nothing
> with which to associate your github id.

Hmm, how should I then submit a fix/a pull request?

The OCA was processed in 2017-03-01 (reported by Dalibor Topic), as suggested I
introduced myself in
[1]. However, for various reasons I got side tracked and only came back this
last November.

@Kevin: thank you for your advice, did comment on both PR

---rony

[1] "Introduction":