On 09.05.2020 17:23, Kevin Rushforth wrote:
> WebEngine uses WebKit's JavaScriptCore as its JavaScript engine. The sources
> are in the jfx repo,
> along with the JavaFX-specific classes that implement the two-way Java <-->
> JavaScript bridge.
> Other than the public API docs for WebEngine, which you referred to in your
> message, there isn't
> any documentation of the interface.

OK, thank you very much, this is reassuring! :)

> What sort of information are you looking for?

Well, as event handlers and script tags in HTML have a type attribute that
allows to denote script
languages other than JavaScript, I am interested in evaluating what
WebEngine/WebView allows for to
support this with any of the Java script engines.

---rony