On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 12:03:34 GMT, Florian Kirmaier <fkirma...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Closed focused Stages are not collected with Monocle
>>
>> This commit adds a unit-test and a fix for collecting focused closed stages.
>>
>> ticket: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8241840
>
> Florian Kirmaier has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   JDK-8241840
>   The tests are now reused for native and monocle tests.

The fix looks good now. I'll file a follow-up issue for the potential leak on
the other platforms.

My thinking is that if `focusedWindow` is only used in Monocle, we should push
the tracking down to the platform rather
than tracking it in the base class. Alternatively, we could have a
platform-specific attribute that indicates whether
to track (and leave it null otherwise).