Hi Nir,

I am very ok with that. I think we somehow need both. Currently, the
release notes that are also in the repository are a dry summary of the bug
fixes/features that have been added in this release. They are a 1-1
translation of the issues in JBS that are fixed in the given release. I
think that is good to have, as it allows for an easy lookup of what feature
was in which release.

Apart from that, I'm often asked what the "key features" are for a specific
release. That is of course very subjective, but from a marketing point, or
even for developers, it makes sense to have those release notes as well. I
don't think those should go in the github repo, but they can definitely go
on openjfx.io.

Those "friendly" release notes will always be subjective, but I don't see
big problems with that. In case of doubt, the "official" (dry) release
notes are objective.

- Johan