On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 18:31:51 GMT, Pankaj Bansal <pban...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> As noted in the bug report, we get a pair of change events every time the
>> list of screens changes. First, a change is
>> sent with an empty list of screens and then a change is sent with the new
>> list of screens. This happens whenever a
>> monitor is plugged in or unplugged. It also happens on Mac at application
>> startup.  As noted in the bug the reason for
>> this is because the `updateConfiguration` method makes two separate calls on
>> the list of screens, `clear` and `addAll`,
>> rather than calling `setAll`. The latter ensures that only a single change
>> event is delivered.  I verified that before
>> this fix, the example program attached to the bug works correctly after the
>> fix.
>> I wrote a unit test. It ends up being skipped on Windows and Linux since we
>> don't get an initial change event. On Mac
>> the test fails without the fix and passes with the fix.
>
> I tried this on Mac and Ubuntu 20.04. I could not reproduce the issue without
> the fix and test passes with/without the
> fix. But the changes make sense, so approving the changes.

> Reviewers:
> Pankaj Bansal (@pankaj-bansal - no project role)

This is a case where the Skara `jcheck` bot is more restrictive than `hg
jcheck` was. What it means is that even though
Pankaj is a "R"eviewer in another project, and has several commits in the `jfx`
project, the Skara tooling doesn't
consider him as an Author in the `openjfx` project, so doesn't count that
review towards the required 2. Given that
Pankaj has several `jfx` commits, I will reflect the intent of that by lowering
the requirement to 1 reviewer + 1
contributor to satisfy the tooling.