The first enables headless tests (which are in the systemTests project)

s/headless/headful/

-- Kevin

On 10/8/2020 7:28 AM, Kevin Rushforth wrote:
"gradlew test" is sufficient to run the headless tests (e.g., the ones in base, graphics, controls, etc). To run the headful tests, there are two additional gradle options:

-PFULL_TEST=true
-PUSE_ROBOT=true

The first enables headless tests (which are in the systemTests project). The second additionally enables the Robot-based tests. The Robot tests are likely to fail unless you make sure not to touch your system and disable your screen saver (or set the timeout to long enough that it doesn't start during the tests).

-- Kevin