On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 23:40:50 GMT, Thiago Milczarek Sayao <tsa...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>>> I would starting hooking gtk event signals
>>> (https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkWidget.html), specially the
>>> "touch-event" to JavaFx events (probably need to add through JNI). Should
>>> be simple. Contact me at thiago.sayao (gmail).
>>
>> Would it be safe you think to branch from your PR to have the updated gtk
>> backend? It would be much easier to work with.
>
> Rebased onto "master" and squashed commits.

Tested on Ubuntu 20.04

756 tests completed, 6 failed, 110 skipped

Failed:
test.robot.javafx.scene.ColorPickerTest > testColorPickerSceneChange FAILED
    java.lang.AssertionError: Timeout: Failed to receive onAction callback.
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:91)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:43)
        at
test.robot.javafx.scene.ColorPickerTest.waitForLatch(ColorPickerTest.java:203)
        at
test.robot.javafx.scene.ColorPickerTest.clickColorPickerPalette(ColorPickerTest.java:88)
        at
test.robot.javafx.scene.ColorPickerTest.testColorPickerSceneChange(ColorPickerTest.java:119)

test.robot.javafx.scene.RobotTest > testKeyPress FAILED
    org.junit.ComparisonFailure: letter 'a' should be pressed by Robot
expected:<[a]> but was:<[]>
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:123)
        at test.robot.javafx.scene.RobotTest.testKeyboard(RobotTest.java:193)
        at test.robot.javafx.scene.RobotTest.testKeyPress(RobotTest.java:144)

test.robot.javafx.scene.tableview.TableViewResizeColumnToFitContentTest >
resizeColumnToFitContentTest FAILED
    java.lang.AssertionError: resizeColumnToFitContent failed
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:91)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:43)
        at
test.robot.javafx.scene.tableview.TableViewResizeColumnToFitContentTest.resizeColumnToFitContentTest(TableViewResizeColumnToFitContentTest.java:96)

test.robot.javafx.stage.IconifyTest > canIconifyDecoratedStage FAILED
    junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:rgba(255,0,0,255) but
was:rgba(62,62,62,255)
        at
test.robot.testharness.VisualTestBase.assertColorEquals(VisualTestBase.java:179)
        at
test.robot.javafx.stage.IconifyTest.lambda$canIconifyStage$4(IconifyTest.java:97)

test.robot.javafx.stage.IconifyTest > canIconifyTransparentStage FAILED
    junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:rgba(0,255,0,255) but
was:rgba(88,88,88,255)
        at
test.robot.testharness.VisualTestBase.assertColorEquals(VisualTestBase.java:179)
        at
test.robot.javafx.stage.IconifyTest.lambda$canIconifyStage$6(IconifyTest.java:108)

test.robot.javafx.stage.IconifyTest > canIconifyNonResizableStage FAILED
    junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:rgba(255,0,0,255) but
was:rgba(44,44,44,255)
        at
test.robot.testharness.VisualTestBase.assertColorEquals(VisualTestBase.java:179)
        at
test.robot.javafx.stage.IconifyTest.lambda$canIconifyStage$4(IconifyTest.java:97)

For some reason the html report is not being generated.

**Second run:**
756 tests completed, 4 failed, 110 skipped