On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 21:56:01 GMT, John Hendrikx <jhendr...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This is a PoC for performance testing.
>>
>> It contains commented out code in PopupWindow and ProgressIndicatorSkin and
>> two tests are failing because of that.
>>
>> This code avoids registering two listeners (on Scene and on Window) for each
>> and every Node to support the aforementioned classes.  The complete change
>> should update these two classes to add their own listeners instead.
>
> John Hendrikx has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Add missed null checks to fix test failure

The updated test and fix look good. While fixing up the copyright years you
lost the initial year on one of the files, so that needs to be restored. I'll
approve it after that.

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/scene/SubScene.java line 2:

> 1: /*
> 2:  * Copyright (c) 2021, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

The initial year needs to be preserved. Please restore as follows: `2013, 2021,
`

Changes requested by kcr (Lead).