On 3/22/21 3:27 PM, Philip Race wrote:
I am informed that, for no reason given, the corporate IT folks will not allow attachment upload.

Thank you for looking into it, Phil. It's good at least to have a definitive answer. I brought this up on the mailing list three years ago, too:

Re: More community participation in JavaFX
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/openjfx-dev/2018-February/021343.html

I eventually created those bug reports, despite all the gate-keeping. In fact, I'm even starting to think there could be advantages to having pull requests as the only real way to participate in the OpenJFX project. A flood of easily-created issues on GitHub can be just as off-putting as that Oracle Web form.

John