On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 02:35:24 GMT, John Neffenger <jgn...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>>> @jgneff Could not parse `bmwiedemann` as a valid contributor.
>>
>> You might retry the "contributor" command with the `@` before their GitHub
>> username (I'm not 100% sure that will work, though).
>
>> You might retry the "contributor" command with the `@` before their GitHub
>> username.
>
> Thanks. I'll try that now. I checked and Bernhard is on the list of "OCAs
> submitted prior to 2021," but not on the OpenJDK Census list, in case that
> matters.
>
> By the way, should I be adding my own name, too? It looks as if sometimes
> people do that and sometimes not. That would put me as "Author" and also on a
> line with "Co-authored-by" in the commit message.

> This is a simple enough change by itself, but since it is intended as the
> start of a larger effort, I'd like @johanvos (or someone else he designates
> from Gluon) to be a second reviewer.

I jumped the gun and created the [follow-up pull request][1]. I thought it
might help when reviewing this pull request to have a full picture of that
larger effort. Although these two changes are part of a huge undertaking in the
open-source community, it turns out that the changes required on our part are
quite small.

[1]: https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/446