Hi,

Related to the issue at https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8265633, I
want to add a general observation and trigger a discussion:
I hear from more users who want to bundle Monocle with desktop
distributions. However, I don't think Monocle is ready at this moment to be
bundled with the desktop releases. We can add other bundles to the Gluon
downloads, including desktop bundles that contain Monocle but those would
mainly be unsupported.

Most of the requests to bundle are because a headless platform is
requested, which happens to be provided by Monocle. I think it might make
sense to move the headless platform out of Monocle into its own
-Dglass.platform component, so that it can easier be bundled, without
adding to much requirements to the embedded platforms supported by Monocle.

- Johan