On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:17:04 GMT, John Neffenger <jgn...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This pull request adds dependency verification to the Gradle builds of
>> JavaFX on Linux, macOS, and Windows. It is the third of three changes that
>> close the gaps in the JavaFX build security:
>>
>> * [JDK-8262236][1]: Configure Gradle checksum verification
>> * [JDK-8263204][2]: Add Gradle Wrapper Validation Action
>> * [JDK-8264010][3]: Add Gradle dependency verification
>>
>> "Without dependency verification it's easy for an attacker to compromise
>> your supply chain," warns the [Gradle User Guide][4]. All three changes come
>> from conference talks by members of the Gradle team, available as [PDF
>> slides][5] or on YouTube in the following two videos:
>>
>> * [Cédric Champeau at Devoxx][6] in November 2019
>> * [Louis Jacomet at Jfokus][7] in February 2020
>>
>> "We all run in a crazy-unsafe environment, in a way," says Louis Jacomet at
>> the end of his talk. These three changes make it just a little less
>> crazy-unsafe for all of us building JavaFX, regardless of our system,
>> network, or country.
>>
>> [1]: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8262236
>> [2]: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8263204
>> [3]: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8264010
>>
>> [4]: https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/dependency_verification.html
>> [5]:
>> https://www.jfokus.se/jfokus20-preso/Protecting-your-organization-against-attacks-via-the-build-system.pdf
>> [6]: https://youtu.be/GWGNp3a3hpk
>> [7]: https://youtu.be/bwiafNatsf0
>
> John Neffenger has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Add dependencies for internal builds at Oracle

Here are the two additional internal downloads for the new versions of the
gcc-10.3 and vs2019-16.9.3 download bundles; can add them to the PR? I've done
a CI build with this version of verification.xml and it passes.

You can see the diffs here:
kevinrushforth/jfx@c0db73652fb07327b5d3171268a2818443bd50ad

Thanks.