On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 20:53:57 GMT, Marius Hanl <mh...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Do you have a example application or something, where the possible use
> case/the advantage of this can be shown? I can't imagine right now, where I
> may want to use that.

If you are running Windows 10, try opening PC Settings, then go to a section
like System > Notifications and actions. There are lots of switches and check
boxes that you can toggle, but you'll notice that they don't have any visible
focus indicator if you click on them (even tough they _are_ focused after
clicking). Only if you press the Tab key you'll see a black border as a visual
focus indicator, which will disappear again after clicking.