Since it seems that this change will cause Eclipse to not find the sources without changes on their part (see Tom's message), and might not be as important any more for Netbeans users, it's less clear to me that we should make this change. Netbeans users who download and use the JavaFX SDK can already use the documented workaround of adding the individual jar files rather than the entire lib directory to the module path.

Anyone feel strongly that we should still do this?

-- Kevin