Zitat von Nir Lisker <nlis...@gmail.com>:

I'm not really sure what you mean. If you pull from the remote that the PR
is on and checkout the remote branch, is it not good enough for a review?

yeah, that's what I meant - without having been too clear - with fork-the-fork :) What I had hoped for was some hidden eclipse magic to directly access a PR as branch (from jfx) - something like the Pull requests tab in GitHub Desktop. Which under the hood adds a new remote to the fork that created the pr. And that's what I ended up with: add that remote manually and checkout the branch.

Thanks for your input!

-- Jeanette

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 2:16 PM Jeanette Winzenburg <faste...@swingempire.de>