On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 16:53:08 GMT, Michael Strauß <mstra...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This PR adds the `Node.focusVisible` and `Node.focusWithin` properties, as
>> well as the corresponding `:focus-visible` and `:focus-within` CSS
>> pseudo-classes.
>
> Michael Strauß has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   restart github actions

The API looks good. The docs look good with a couple suggestions.

I'll get back to reviewing the implementation soon. One thing I will note is
that the Linux unit test failures are real. I see them on my local Ubuntu 20.04
system, too.

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/scene/Node.java line 8258:

> 8256:      * Indicates whether this {@code Node} should visibly indicate
> focus.
> 8257:      * This flag is set when the node acquires input focus via keyboard
> navigation,
> 8258:      * and it is cleared when the node loses focus, or when {@link
> #requestFocus()}

I'm not sure the comma before `or` is needed.

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/scene/Node.java line 8285:

> 8283:
> 8284:     /**
> 8285:      * Indicates whether this {@code Node} or any of its children
> currently

children --> descendants

It isn't just the immediate children that will cause a parent node to report
`focusWithin`.