Not currently. I admit it would be nice, but there are some challenges that make this difficult. One of the main ones that Johan discovered is that the WebKit build system builds some tools (executable binaries) that are then used in later stages of the build. This means that those tools need to be built using the host architecture and not the target architecture, but at least one of them (LLIntOffsetsExtractor) depends on one of the WebKit modules, so then that would need to be built initially using the host architecture so that the tool could be built, and then rebuilt using the target arch. I have no idea how much work it would be to solve this.

-- Kevin