Hi,

I did some experiments on macOS with StageStyle.UNIFIED and I think the L&F can
be improved significantly. As I can not post attachments on this mailing lists,
I uploaded some screenshots to [1].

What the screenshots don't tell: While the last one looks great, it doesn't
allow moving the window (resizing works fine, though). I tried ...

    [window->nsWindow setMovableByWindowBackground:YES];
    [window->nsWindow setMovable:YES];

... but to no avail. In Cocoa this should work, but there might be some event
handling related code that prevents the Scene from being treated as
"background".

Before wasting more time investigating this, would this even be a welcome
change or is there a reason why the current implementation uses
`NSTexturedBackgroundWindowMask` (which btw has been deprecated by now)?

Best regards,
Sebastian

[1] https://gist.github.com/overheadhunter/29af68f4c4eb7de28dd4a3a4772a0f09