Hi Thiago,

Yes, that is possible, and I've done that years ago with some simple python
code, that resulted in a array of numbers that can then be visualised with
JavaFX.
It is really cool indeed, but back then the Python support was limited
(e.g. no numpy).

As for huge marketing opportunity: the problem is most often that someone
has to *do* the marketing. Which is typically harder/more expensive than
doing the technical work.

But from a pure technical point: it makes very much sense.

- Johan