Hello,

I am using ComboBoxes all over the place in my application.
Until now, my application was in full-screen mode. Now due to the request
of clients to create the possibility to move it around on multiple screen,
I created the option to move it on dual screens and so on. To achieve
different resolution I am using the Scale transformation and add it to the
main node, in order to scale everything.
Everything is working properly, but the drop down list is taking the width
of the combo box unscaled (and if resolution differs from the one that was
initiated, the drop down list width will differ from the combobox itself).
Is it a legit bug?

Thank you in advance,
Cristian-Stefan