Since those are early access, i would prefer to use JFX 21 releases since they are used for an open-source project.

I'm not talking about commercial support (although with JFX 22 Gluon seems to split the releases into supported and unsupported ones). Additionally, as i already said, there are also no maven releases for JFX 21.0.2 for linux arm64. Or are the maven releases also made by Gluon?

Does anybody have some info?

Best regards,

Armin Schrenk

Skymatic GmbH, Am Hauptbahnhof 6, 53111 Bonn
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn; Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 22635