jextract --output src -t org.freedesktop.wayland.client --header-class-name
WlClient `pkg-config --cflags-only-I wayland-client` `pkg-config --libs
wayland-client`  /usr/include/wayland-client.h

WARNING: Skipping wl_registry (type Declared(wl_registry) is not supported)

I would need this to hook the events with wl_registry_add_listener, but
currently the code generation for this is not working.