On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 15:23:39 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> John Hendrikx has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Update copyright years
>
> One meta comment (not directly related to this review).
>
>> > since it's been modified, please change the year
>>
>> Sorry, I stopped doing that, I thought this was automated.
>
> It is optional to update copyrights in a PR for a modified file (new files do
> need a correctly formatted copyright file with the right year). Ambarish
> periodically runs a script to update them. If you do update copyrights, you
> need to make sure that the year is right (if, for example, the PR was started
> in one year and finished the next yet). I tend to not update them for PRs
> that I expect to backport, since it increases the likelihood of not being
> able to use the `/backport` command.

> @kevinrushforth This is ready to integrate, but I know the headful tests
> don't run automatically. Would it be wise to run these once more before
> integrating?

Yes, that would be a good idea. I'll do that and report results here.

> Also, I re-read the issues https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8145496 and
> https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8129014, and I'm positive they're
> duplicates that would be fixed by this solution.

I think it's better to close JDK-8145496 as a duplicate. As for JDK-8129014, it
is already closed (as not an issue), so we could either leave it alone or
reopen it and reclose it as a Duplicate.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1236#issuecomment-2079670636