On Fri, 18 Sep 2026 20:29:06 GMT, Nir Lisker <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Update for the 3D lighting test tool as described in the JBS issue.
>> 
>> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the 
>> [OpenJDK Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).
>
> Nir Lisker has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge 
> or a rebase. The pull request now contains 26 commits:
> 
>  - Add run instructions
>  - Add gradle files
>  - Display measurements in app
>  - Rename package
>  - Instructions
>  - Copyright years
>  - Keyword order
>  - Proper buttons
>  - Add performance tests
>  - Set hardcoded defaults for test uniformity
>  - ... and 16 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/compare/6670f897...2fa7273d

As part of investigating performance issues, I updated this application for my 
own use.

I think that this is ready for re-review. @lukostyra You might be interested in 
this too. I did a lot of tests on the D3D9 pipeline and I hope to see how D3D12 
compares soon.

-------------

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1387#issuecomment-5735946303

Reply via email to