On Mon, 21 Sep 2026 16:51:27 GMT, Andy Goryachev <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Nir Lisker has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional 
>> commit since the last revision:
>> 
>>   Fix typo
>
> tests/performance/3DLighting/src/main/java/app/CaptureUtils.java line 52:
> 
>> 50:     }
>> 51: 
>> 52:     private static final Path DIRECTORY = Path.of("screenshots");
> 
> This creates a directory in the project tree.  I would suggest either to move 
> the directory outside (user home?), or making sure it's `.gitignore`'d
> 
> this file is probably a bad place to declare it - maybe in 
> LightingApplication itself?  also, make sure to explain in the javadoc there 
> about files/dirs it creates.

Added a `.gitignore`. I prefer to keep it local and not "pollute" places 
outside of this application.

I think that the `DIRECTORY` field is in the right place. It's a local 
constant. Had it been configurable it could have moved to some settings class.

-------------

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1387#discussion_r4065330439

Reply via email to