On Fri, 25 Sep 2026 08:55:18 GMT, Nir Lisker <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Andy Goryachev has updated the pull request incrementally with one 
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>> 
>>   text area
>
> Created https://github.com/andy-goryachev-oracle/jfx/pull/22 since I wasn't 
> sure what's the best way to show what to do.
> 
> The Gradle build file for the project is based on the [3DLighting 
> build](https://github.com/nlisker/jfx/blob/08d1335ad6f14932aa3b9237a809c39f96eb9e14/tests/performance/3DLighting/build.gradle)
>  with the improvement that `sdk` is triggered automatically on build. I might 
> add it there too ("backport").
> I kept the same dependencies: base, graphics, controls, swing. You can change 
> these.
> 
> `manual2` is used everywhere. You can change it. The task `manual2` is an 
> alias for its `build` task.
> Adding it to `all` in the main build is up to you. It's not a required part 
> of the build.

@nlisker please take a look.  I've used your PR as a reference.

Some things are missing:
- need to build `dist/ManualTests.jar `(making sure it creates `dist/` if it's 
not there, or uses it if it already exists)
- gradle clean should remove `dist/ManualTests.jar`

Could you help me please?

-------------

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2156#issuecomment-5837315689

Reply via email to