On Wed, 15 Jul 2026 09:54:42 GMT, Florian Kirmaier <[email protected]> wrote:
> ### Fix > The PR replaces applyCss() with reapplyCSS in the nodeOrientation code of > Scene. > applyCss() reapplied styles eagerly - and didn't rebuild the "style maps" > resulting in wrong css. > reapplyCSS() rematches correctly - and also defers it to the next pulse. > > I've added a unit test to: Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test. > > ### Test improvements > Because the whole test class was disabled, I've also investigated which tests > are working - and reenabled the working tests. > This PR also fixes 2 of the previously failing tests in > Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test - which are now enabled. > > Which are the following tests: > > Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test.test_dir_pseudoClass_functions_on_scene_effective_orientation_not_node > Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test.test_SimpleSelector_dir_pseudoClass_with_scene_effective_orientation_rtl > > > > > > > --------- > - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK > Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai). This pull request has now been integrated. Changeset: af728578 Author: Florian Kirmaier <[email protected]> URL: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/commit/af7285780c7dd1848e682d7b9ae2b86d465a8bb1 Stats: 33 lines in 2 files changed: 29 ins; 1 del; 3 mod 8388304: Scene.setNodeOrientation triggers instant CSS but also doesn't update properly Reviewed-by: mhanl, angorya ------------- PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2213
