Hi,

I'm Matteo a gis developer.
I have another problem for your attention.

I need to start drawing a feature from existing coordinates.

Imagine that i have some starting coordinates coming from a form called
previousCoord

What a tried is the following:
geometryFunction = (coordinates, geometry) => {
  let geom = geometry;
  if (!geom) {
    geom = this.createOLGeometry({type: geomType, coordinates: previousCoord
});
  }
  geom.setCoordinates(previousCoord.concat(coordinates));
  return geom;
};

What happen is that when the user clicks on the map the previousCoord are
effectively drawn, but they are not drawn from the very start.
It is necessary the click event to trigger the first time the
geometryFunction. is there a workaround for this?

I've seen that there is private method startDrawing_  that could (haven't
tried it yet) be useful in may case (but it is private) any chance can this
become public?

Can you give me any suggestion on how to achieve what i've asked you?

Cheers,
Matteo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlayers-dev/85282a52-c13e-4943-afda-0e1a29418d45%40googlegroups.com.