Does anyone know if OL Cesium supports point clouds?

I'm trying to load Cesium ION source as in this example:

https://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Build/Apps/Sandcastle/?src=3D%20Tiles%20Point%20Cloud.html

but the church does not render. Looking at the network tab, I see calls
being made to the tileset, but the URL seems incorrect when comparing to
the sandbox example.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlayers-dev/d63f2493-b8e2-4264-9e1d-1b3b69963838%40googlegroups.com.
  • [openlaye... openlayers-dev+APn2wQcXmYun8tVyF_ZzkcZCsB_Ww4lI7YBrj8kR0AFVe_PjY
    • [ope... openlayers-dev+APn2wQcXmYun8tVyF_ZzkcZCsB_Ww4lI7YBrj8kR0AFVe_PjY
      • ... OpenLayers Dev on behalf of Guillaume Beraudo
        • ... OpenLayers Dev
          • ... OpenLayers Dev
            • ... OpenLayers Dev