On 07. sep. 2016 12:22, Lorenz Bauer wrote:
Would it make sense to split the main commit into two for fname and fopen
changes?

Go ahead, or I'll do it later.  Will need to add a function
mdb_fname_suffix_set() which disappears again in the next commit
(merged into mdb_fopen).

Also, I find the flags = which == MDB_O_* rather hard to follow.
Maybe that is better as a switch?

Well.  It was supposed to be formatted to be easy to read.
But note that lmdb (and openldap) code uses tab-width = 4, not 8.
Same as indentation.

Anyway, I've repaced one tab with 4 spaces so it lines up either way,
and replaced the Windows if-else with switch while I was at it.
git filter-branch is nice:-)

--
Hallvard