Thank you Dan.
I tried to do that but it took me like forever. I am using Apache Directory
Studio and doing modifications from this tool really gave big headaches.
Is there a better tool to manage both config and the databases?

Στις Πέμ, 22 Σεπ 2016 στις 4:21 π.μ., ο/η Dan White <
dwh...@cafedemocracy.org> έγραψε:

--
Δρ. Νικόλας Στυλιανίδης
Ηλεκτρολόγος Μηχανικός και Μηχ. Υπολογιστών

Nikolas Stylianides, Dr.
Dr. Eng. in Electrical & Computer Engineering

Contacts
-------------
Mobile Tel.: +35796741315
Email: nstyliani...@leafnet.com.cy, nstyliani...@gmail.com
Skype: nicostyl

Affilication
LEAF NET LTD: Research & Development
Open University of Cyprus: Research Associate, APPLIED HEALTH INFORMATICS
Master Programme Academic Board Member

Tο λακωνίζειν εστί φιλοσοφείν / Μηδέν Άγαν - Χίλων ο Λακεδαιμόνιος:

Brevity is the soul of wit - Shakespeare William (Hamlet)