On 6/23/22 4:29 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
If slapd segfaults, an ITS with clear reproduction steps should generally be filed. I would note that you have not specified the OpenLDAP release on which you encountered this problem.  There's been a lot of (relatively) recent work in fixing segfault items when using slapo-rwm, so it would be helpful to know what release you hit this on.

I found a quick way to reproduce this on 2.5.12 (a small edit to tests/scripts/relay and tests/data/slapd-relay.conf) and reported this as ITS#9871.

Regards,

    -Kartik