--On Wednesday, January 10, 2024 2:22 PM -0300 Lucas Castro <lu...@gnuabordo.com.br> wrote:

Em 10/01/2024 13:59, dextá escreveu:
Hello,

Is there a way to compile only the libldap with OpenSSL? I ask because
I have installed on Debian 12 a version that uses GnuTLS, and I need
to change it to OpenSSL.

Hello Dexter,

Debian openldap is already build against openSSL. Guess there's some
other package on your debian that require GnuTLS installed.

But openldap is really build against openSSL.

This is incorrect. The OpenLDAP shipped by Debian is built against GnuTLS, not OpenSSL. If an OpenSSL linked version of OpenLDAP for Debian is desired, I would suggest using the packages from Symas or the LTB project.

<https://repo.symas.com/>
<https://www.ltb-project.org/download.html>

Regards,
Quanah