Note my idea for presentationcontrollers is for them to be loaded dynamically
like the plugins are. I.e. for PresentationPlugin to have no hardcoded
knowledge of which controllers exist, what they are called or which platforms
they work on.

PresentationTab could be passed the controllers array and draw the UI
automatically from these.

This way others could just drop in a new *controller.py should any new
presentation types be requested (Keynote? PDF? Google docs? etc) and this would
get picked up automatically.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~j-corwin/openlp/presentations/+merge/12472
Your team openlp.org Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.