Maikel, I am running Unity, how did you install OpenLP? I have the logo,
I have however noticed that other applications not just OpenLP fail to
auto hide. I think that is (I know its the blame game) more a Unity
thing than an OpenLP thing.

I am currently using the "Classic Desktop" to run OpenLP in Ubuntu as
Unity at the moment just is not stable enough for me for prime time use.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Ubuntu 11.04: Menubar shows 'panel' instead 'OpenLP'

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi all,

  There are a few problems with OpenLP and Ubuntu 11.04 (with Unity)
  - The menubar on the left side (see Screenshot ) shows no icon.
  - The menubar thinks that OpenLP is just some panels..
  - When you try to maximize OpenLP. The menubar on the left side doesn't
disapear. (This problem is not always)