Further checking confirms my suspicion this only seems to happen in
GNOME 3.2. I tried Ubuntu 11.10 with Unity without issue, when I went to
Gnome 3.2 same as in Arch. I am not a programmer but I would guess it is
something to do with clutter and compositing, no issues with unity's
compiz.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  No windows stay to the front.

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description:
  This is on Arch Linux running 1784. It seems none of the windows are
  coming to the front. I have recorded it in action hope that helps.
  Makes OpenLP completely un usable. When i click escape the window that
  should be brought to the front seems to close. I noticed that I can
  drag the display window on the second monitor. This causes all sorts
  of issues, artifacts left on the screen etc, but couldn't get that
  recorded as it really boogered the whole system up, so I'm wondering
  if it has something to do with the display screen?

  I also got an openlp is already running I tried this then logged out
  and back in and still had that, also rebooted, but the behavior was
  the same.