** Attachment added: "OpenLP.conf"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1014422/+attachment/3193971/+files/OpenLP.conf

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1014422

Title:
  X11 Over ride being on by default causes gnome-shell to become
  unusable

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description:
  I did a fresh install on Arch Linux using GNOME-Shell 3.4. When I
  started OpenLP with dual monitors (NVIDIA GPU) GNOME-Shell became
  unresponsive and all sorts of problems, only solution was to go to tty
  and kill OpenLP. I searched OpenLP.conf for a way to disable and did
  not see it (I have included it) I could have missed it. I could
  however disable my second monitor via NVIDIA settins and open OpenLP
  without issues, disable X11 Bypass renable the second monitor and all
  is well. I am not for sure if there is a reasonable way to even think
  about a fix for this, but it would be nice if there was a simple
  change in the config file at least. After disabling X11 Bypass i could
  see "x11%20bypass%20wm=false"

  I tried this same thing on an Intel GPU and had identical results. My
question as much as anything is if users come up with this problem what would
be the best solution? I'm guessing entering "x11 bypass=false" in the
OpenLP.conf should take care of this?
  Or best to tell them to log into a non-3d version of their desktop or
disconnect the second montor all allowed OpenLP to function well and then you
could get in to disable the option, my only concern is that first impressions
carry a lot of weight with people and opening an app up and it making your
desktop unusable doesn't leave a real good first impression.