Public bug reported:

Reported by a user in IRC using Windows 7. In an early version 1.9.9 all
worked well with the New Century Version (NCV) from Biblegateway. Upon
upgrading to 1.9.11 no new verses would be pulled in. I have included
the bible and also debug from testing this out. Verses that were
previously downloaded are accessible such as Proverbs  18:1-24, but a
search in Genesis will not work.

** Affects: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Biblegateway bible does not download new verses after upgrade to
  1.9.11

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description: