1. If you saw it on our feature requests page why have you added it here? Our
forums would have been a better place to "+1"
2. You can use the blank mode "Show Desktop" to allow use of other
applications. Such as web browsers.

There is no timeline set out for feature requests at the moment.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Feature Requests: Webpages & Ad-Lib Bible Verses

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description:
  I saw the following feature requests:
  http://wiki.openlp.org/Feature_Requests

  1. Sometimes Preachers unexpectedly read beyond the planned Bible verses.
Therefore the ability to click a button to lookup and show the next verse would
be useful.
  2. Show webpages

  How popular are these two requests and are they coming in the next
  version?  I would love to move to OpenLP from EasySlides, but these
  two lack of features are holding me back.  I'm currently using an
  older version of EasySlides with a "bug" that allows option # 1 above
  to work.  Also, EasySlides does not completely take over the 2nd
  monitor, so I can display an alert, and then overlay a web browser
  over the EasySlides "live" window (option # 2 above)...........