The page loaded immediately.  This has been my work around, I highlight
the versus I need, copy them, then paste them into a custom slide.  A
little editing to make them friendly with my projection scheme and I am
good to go.  It is just much easier to click on the bible tab, tell it
what I want, search, put the results into my service.

I apologize for the delay in responding.  My computers were down for
upgrade and maintenance.
Thanks
Gherel Platis

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Can no long download bible verses

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description:
  Error occurs on 3 different computers,
  1.  Windows 7 Home premium, custom built tower
  2.  Windows 7 Professional, custom built tower
  3.  Windows 7 Home premium, HP laptop
       Operating system is kept update on all 3 by automatic Microsoft updates.

  OpenLP - version 2.0.1
  LibreOffice - version 4.0

  Error Message:  on Friday August 9, 2013  still occurring on Sunday August 11
  Download Error
  There was a problem downloading your verse selection.
  Please check your Internet connection and if this error continues to occur
please consider reporting a bug.

  Bible - Good News Translation
  Verses -  Genesis 15:1-6 / Luke 12:32-40
  Also tried other books and verse combinations with the same results

  Using Bible import the only place I was able to find and obtain Good News
verses is through web download / Crosswalk /
  American Bible Society.  This has worked for the past 12 to 14 months.

  Last successful download was on Friday August 2, 2013

  I have not tried other Bible versions since our congregations does use
  them.

  I am not sure how to obtain "debug logs" or traceback for Open LP.
  Attaching the Openlp.log file that I found.